Monday, February 19, 2007

We're bloggers now.



We'll see how long it lasts. It was fun to set up anyway. Really we thought it might be a good place to show off our photogenic kids and to tell cute stories about them. So here we go. Enjoy our blog!

8 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Great idea you guys! This will make it so much easier to view all of your pictues rather then downloading them. Those are some really super cute kids!

Bonnie Hardman said...

I love the pictures! And Lisa and I both appreciate Nathan's wise comment - we're both going to try and do it!:)

Susan said...

Holy Cute-ness! I just say I'm a little jealous because it looks like summer in the woodlands. Has anyone told you yet? Yesterday we went to see the Joseph Smith movie and one of the missionary sisters there is from the woodlands.

Unknown said...

Hey jana thanks for sending me an invite to your new blog, even though I am thousands of miles away, I can see more of the pictures and all of your commentaries, tell nathan great job on his basketball skills

Mary Beth said...

finally! Welcome to blogging. You'll love it- I promise. Cute pictures!

Tallia said...

I was hoping you'd start a blog sometime so I could hear more from you! I don't know if you've looked at mine, but I'll invite you again if you'd like the link. :-)

Debbie and Bobby said...

Jana,

Your kids are super cute! it is so good to be getting so many updates from everybody recently. I wish we were having your weather! All we've had is snow, then freezing rain, freezing rain...oh and more snow! Anyhow, feel free to visit our blog, if I haven't already invited you!
www.mackenzie4family.blogspot.com

Real Life Roberts said...

I love it! I'm so happy to keep in touch a new fun way! I value our friendship! I love your sweet disposition and upbeat attitude about LIFE, living and family! your children are DARLING!! thanks, heidi roberts