I attended a geology conference in Utah last week and took a day off after I was done to go fishing with my Dad. I took him on the Provo River to a place I affectionately call "The Bowhole" because of the prolific numbers of Rainbow trout I've caught there. I wasn't disappointed with my nice Rainbow and I was THRILLED to have Dad hook up with a couple of nice Brown trout. It was a great day fishing!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Fishing with Dad
I attended a geology conference in Utah last week and took a day off after I was done to go fishing with my Dad. I took him on the Provo River to a place I affectionately call "The Bowhole" because of the prolific numbers of Rainbow trout I've caught there. I wasn't disappointed with my nice Rainbow and I was THRILLED to have Dad hook up with a couple of nice Brown trout. It was a great day fishing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know its now summer time and the trout are calling my name, I think it will drive me nuts before I get home. Just make sure to bring my fly rod in the car on the way home from the airport
Post a Comment