We saw baby #4 at the ultrasound yesterday. Looks like Becca and Mom are now even more out-numbered. Becca was slightly put out at first, but after 24 hours of processing the news, she is now very excited to have yet another brother.
I'm very excited! Boys are so much fun (although this may mean some shopping ... Sam has destroyed most of the clothes Nathan left behind).
Fun news!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yippee!!! Congrats! Good luck with the name! You should post on the Wymount blog! Hope you're feeling better!
Congrats! I hadn't checked your blog recently due to the understand lack of posts, but it was so fun to see all the pictures and to remember our great friends (even if they did move away and leave us here in TX) :) How fun to have another boy! I'm glad Becca likes the idea now. We will miss you this Thanksgiving!
It's great to get caught up on your cute family. Those kids are just beautiful!! Hope you're feeling good these days. So, I saw that you got sod recently. We got our today and I need tips on how to keep it looking nice. Any ideas??
Post a Comment