Owen Kenneth Greenhalgh on his birthday, Feb. 13th.
Nathan, Becca, and Sam visiting their new brother for the first time.
The NICU ... we're certainly grateful for it, even though it's hard to be there.
Daddy holding Owen for the first time.
Welcome to the Greenhalgh Family blog! We hope you enjoy stepping into the lives of Brent & Jana and their five sweet kiddos: Nathan, Becca, Sam, Owen, and James!
1 comment:
Jana, I am so glad that everyone is well! It was nice to get your Christmas card as well. I just showed the picture of Nathan to Jaden to see if he remembered him. I think it's vague, but I explained that they were born a week apart in the same ward. Is it just inevitable that all babies will come 4-6 weeks early for you? You look so great as well! We have a brand new blog too and I wasn't sure if I invited you. It's www.hulinghaven.blogspot.com. Take care and good luck with baby coming home soon!
Post a Comment