
We had a lovely time at the Arches two weeks ago. It was plenty of work, but well worth it. Sam was recovering from a yucky flu bug, but you'd never guess it from these cute pictures. I think I could win a photo contest with this boy. Here we are hiking around Balance Rock. Unfortunately, Becca was just coming down with Sam's flu and wasn't up for smiling at the camera. (She's the one hunched over the rock in the center of this picture :)


Becca took her bowl with her on the trail, just in case ... poor dear.

Sam (and Nathan in the distance) hiking to some of the Windows arches.
3 comments:
I love how everyone is asleep in the car. Poor little Becca...
One of my favorite feelings is walking in sand...I love the barefoot pictures of the boys climbing in the sand duns. It's great that you had a fun, well-worth-it, and challenging trip. Hey think about it if nothing was ever challenging then life would be boring and our stories wouldn't have depth to them! Your baby is so darling growing up!
You are brave and a role model for me Jana! I get anxious just going to the grocery store with all three, much less the wilderness...
Post a Comment