Thursday, May 8, 2008
Who's eye's who's?
Can you guess? What a variety we have! A green, a brown, a blue, and a black. This is odd, I know, but the kids love me to take their pictures, so we did close-ups for this picture taking episode. Okay, Becca's the one with the long hair; baby Owen is blue, of course (bets on whether they'll stay that way ... ???); Nathan is our brown, bottom left; and Sam's eyes are charactarized by the inability to distinguish the pupil from the eye color and the cute little freckle on his eye lid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow that is quite a variety, but all very cute! We'll have to encourage Owen to not let his eye color change so as to keep up that variety.
I think Owen's going to be blue--Natalie was so murky from the very beginning--it wasn't a surprise when she turned brown. But Lucy--blue, blue, blue from the very beginning. I think he's every bit as blue as she ever was at his age!
Cool post! WOW! I would hope you get lucky enought to have Owen's stay blue just for the variety fun! But whatever he ends up with he'll be as cute as ever!
Post a Comment