Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just some recent snapshots of an extremely chubby baby

This baby is one huge kid. We used to call him "preemie" ... now we call him "creamie" 'cause he likes his milk so much. We also call him spoiled ... I feed the cute little chipmunk whenever I need him quiet, since he won't take a binkie. 19 pounds at 4 1/2 months, that's 95th percentile. Sheesh.

He loves being a part of things. His siblings take pretty good care of him.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Debbie and Bobby said...

Oh he is a cutie! my goodness you have some rich milk! I thought maddy was chunky but I don't know if she can keep up with your little "creamie" Too cute! Maddy doesn't take a paci either so I'm right there with you!

Anonymous said...

He's SO CUTE! Thank goodness JD sucks his thumb since he won't take a paci either.

Lauren said...

That is hilarious! I love your creamie baby! Those are the best kind to have! your posts make me laugh!