Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Happy Fall!
Happy fall, everyone! This is my favorite time of year. I've been doing a lot of canning. Today we got some material to make Halloween costumes ... check back to the blog in a few weeks to see how they turn out. Yesterday we picked the pumpkins from our garden ... not a bad harvest, eh? One of the little orange balls in the center back is actually Owen, not a pumpkin (he's just wearing an orange shirt).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Jana you are making me want to move! I am in awe of your garden. We had a garden this year as well but not nearly as big and the Texas heat and bugs got to a lot of it. I too have been doing a lot of canning, pickles, peaches, pears, applesauce, pearsauce, apple pie filling, jams. I really enjoy it! How do you have the time? I too love fall! Glad to catch up with you guys!
Jana you are making me want to move! I am in awe of your garden. We had a garden this year as well but not nearly as big and the Texas heat and bugs got to a lot of it. I too have been doing a lot of canning, pickles, peaches, pears, applesauce, pearsauce, apple pie filling, jams. I really enjoy it! How do you have the time? I too love fall! Glad to catch up with you guys!
I'm so impressed that your family's green thumb can produce such great pumpkins...especially little OWEN!! Great job!
Soo good to catch up with your adorable family! Looks like everyone is well!
Post a Comment