The other day, Owen was trying to explain to me how his mind works. He told me (and I already knew this from observation) that his mind gets ideas about things to build and he just has to do it! He told me that some boys are creative, and that he was one of them. I love that my five year old knows the meaning of creativity and uses his daily (although I confess the messes are sometimes phenomenal). He really is very thoughtful & detail-oriented. I suggested that maybe this builder talent of his was a gift from Heavenly Father. He liked that idea.
Here he is on his birthday a couple months ago receiving all things builder (legos, lego idea books, and his very first erector set!)
Owen reminds us of this cartoon quite regularly.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment